- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
KNAUER HPLC Basics and Troubleshooting Training
17. Oktober 2023 ; 9:00 – 18. Oktober 2023 ; 17:00
During the HPLC basic course, the attendees acquire theoretical and practical knowledge in HPLC. The course helps to gain fundamental understanding in chromatographic separation techniques. The participant is enabled to independently put HPLC systems in operation and perform analyses. Problems should be detected and solved independently to achieve faster success in HPLC analysis and method development. In small groups, an HPLC system is installed, the system performance is tested, and troubleshooting is carried out on the system. Expand your HPLC knowledge and become an HPLC professional with our training.
- Fundamentals of high-performance liquid chromatography
- The chromatogram and the most important parameters
- HPLC system set up and function of the individual components
- Quantification with HPLC
- Basic principles of method development in reversed phase (RP) chromatography
- Quantification via HPLC
- HPLC column trivia
- System-related error analysis and troubleshooting
- Tips and tricks to avoid errors
Target audience: HPLC beginners – HPLC beginners and users with basic HPLC knowledge no previous knowledge necessary.
KNAUER is part of the Bio-PAT network.
Organizer: KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH
+49 30 809727-0