- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
SOPAT at Flotation Conference 2023 in Cape Town
6. November 2023 ; 8:00 – 9. November 2023 ; 17:00
SOPAT at Flotation Conference 2023
The 11th International Flotation Conference (Flotation ’23) will focus on:
- Fundamental reagent and flotation chemistry
- Bubbles, froths, bubble-particle interactions
- Flotation cell hydrodynamics, kinetics and scale-up
- Plant Operations, particularly related to new technology, and process mineralogy problems
- Flotation Circuits, and their modelling, simulation, control and optimisation
- Flotation machine developments
- Metallic, non-metallic and coal flotation
- Environmental considerations
Contributions of the SOPAT GmbH (a Bio-PAT member):
– November 5th, 2023: Poster presentation in the frame of the „FlotSim Binary Campaign – a comprehensive test work to collect data for studying froth flotation as a whole“.
– November 6th, 2023 5:45 PM – 6:00 PM: Dr. Sebastian Maaß: „Do’s, don’ts and have to’s in the use of image analysis tools to record bubble size distributions in highly concentrated flotation applications“
– November 7th, 2023 4:30 PM – 4:45 PM: Talk of Hifsa Pervez: „A multi-sensor approach to measuring hydrodynamic parameters in a pyrite-quartz flotation system“
The 11th International Flotation Conference (Flotation ’23) is organised by MEI in consultation with Prof. Jim Finch and is sponsored by Hudbay Minerals, Promet101, Magotteaux, Gold Ore, Metso, Maelgwyn Mineral Services, Eriez, Festo, Solvay, FLSmidth, Capstone Copper, CiDRA Minerals Processing, Metcelerate, Nouryon, ZEISS, Clariant, MetSoP, Kemtec Africa, Nesch Mintec, AECI Mining Chemicals, Roytec Global, Nalco Water – An Ecolab Company, Conundrum, Ausmetec and BASF.
Media partners are International Mining, Minerals Engineering and Global Mining Review. Industry Advocates are the Critical Minerals Association.